Friday, March 7, 2014

50 random things about me

50 little things
1.How many pets do you own? 2 adorable cats, Bumble my baby boy who is a 14 pounder and Pinto my little girl who is a little 8 pounder
2. What’s your least favorite season?  Winter, I don't mind when it's snowing, but I hate when it gets below 20 degrees that time is miserble! 
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Text
4. Morning or night? Well right now I am a morning person, I woke up at 6:50am on my day off!
5. Do you like tacos? Ya, I honestly haven't met anyone who doesn't!
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I would say a little bit of both
7. What’s your favorite desert? that's hard!  I love cookies but i also love a big ol brownie with ice cream!
8. Do you enjoy walks? I do
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? yes
10. Do you watch animated shows still? Yes, but not on a daily basis
11. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
12. What’s your “lucky” number? 7
13. Are you scared of anything? dogs and bigfootjh
14. Big mac or big whopper? I wouldn't order either 
15. Do you like to play board games? Yes
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? Yea, but not those harlequin romance novels
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? Fruitloops
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Little spider sure.  Something big probably not
19. Are you a heavy drinker? Not at all. never been drunk actually!!  I do enjoy a margarita but I will only have one
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? I don't think so
21. Are you superstitious? Not really
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? Parts of it, I own the book, but haven't read it
23. Do you like to read? I do, but not as much as some people in my family
24. Are you easily distressed? Depends on the situation
25. Do you believe in aliens? Yea
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? That's really tough, but I would say either Brad or like Bear Grylls!
27. Dogs or cats? Cats, afraid of dogs...
28. Are you a grumpy person? Sometimes, but everyone has their moments 
29. What’s something you hate? Liars and I also hate when someone gets a promotion and it gets to their head and they turn into a totally different person, at least that's what I am dealing with right now....
30. Are you a worry wart? Yep, thanks Mom!
31. Do you like having your picture taken? Nope not really.
32. Do you like cotton candy? YES!  Only fresh cotton candy, I don't really like the packaged stuff you can get at a grocery store its weird
33. Would you ever use a dating site? Nope, too many shady people out thegre,
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
35. Rap or pop? Pop I guess
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried? Ummm...I am not sure
37. Do you like math? Not one bit
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? Not at all
39. Love or lust? Love
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? Not at easy as my sister does, it used to bother me so bad when we were younger, she'd only hear the song once and remember it!
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?  Art or History
42: Do you like tattoos? I like them on other people, but they are not for me
43. Are you the type of person to lie? No
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? Sometimes but not everyday 
45. What music are you listening to right now? I am watching Farm Kings, so no music
46. Are you allergic to anything? Nothing yet!  Either is Brad :)  I just hope that when we have kids it doesn't mean that they will be allergic to everything under the sun!  
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? Not a huge fan, but sometimes she will make an ok song
48. What about Nicki Minaj? same as Lady Gaga
49. Do you like rainy days? Yes and no
50. Last question, do you like pie? I do, just not anything with berries in it

No comments:

Post a Comment